Below is a list of links we think you’ll find helpful:
- National Association Of Senior Move Managers (includes code of ethics)
- Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist (CRTS)®
- Canada Cares (A Celebration of Caregiving)
- Family Caregivers Unite!
- March of Dimes: Stroke Recovery Canada®: A national service offering support, education and community
programs for stroke survivors, their caregivers and families.
- Caregiving Matters
- Alzheimer Society: Lots of puzzles and word games to help keep sharp!
- Canadian Home Care Association
- Boomerater: A free online advice network for Baby Boomers