- Under the direction of the client and/or family members, household and personal possessions will be sorted and labeled into the following groups: articles to move/store, gifts for family/friends, articles to sell (auction, antique dealers, estate sale, on line kijiji sale), donations to charity and articles to dispose of.
- We are able to arrange shipping to family members out of town/province/country.
- If the home is to be sold, we can recommend a reputable and trustworthy Real Estate Agent or Home Appraiser.
- We can help arrange for minor repairs and/or cosmetic touch ups to prepare a home for sale if required.
- Organizing, sorting and downsizing
- Arranging for the profitable disposal of unwanted items through auction, estate sale, buy-out, consignment, donation, or a combination of the above
- Related services, such as cleaning, waste removal, shopping, senior escort, assisting with selection of a realtor and helping prepare the home to be sold.
Imagine having all of your essential documents in an easy grab and go tote that not only gives you a place to keep your documents handy but also a checklist of what financial, personal, medical, estate, and property documents to keep.
- Property maintenance and security checks for insurance purposes if hospitalized
- Provide a list of reputable and trustworthy agencies who are patient and understanding of a seniors needs, such as an antique appraiser, lawyer, moving company, painters and home renovators.
- Disposal of outdated medications and hazardous waste disposal
- Secure document shredding
- If the client needs to prepare any legal documents we can recommend a reputable and trustworthy lawyer who is patient and understanding of a senior’s situation.
- Downsizing/ “rightsizing”, organizing, and de-cluttering, to keep what you love, use and need.
- Provide a list of reputable and trustworthy professionals to renovate in preparation for any accessibility or safety issues.
If you have a need that is not listed, please don’t hesitate to ask! We are flexible and we will do our very best to address all your needs.