These 10 questions should help you Downsize or Declutter:
1. Do I use this regularly?
2. If not, is it something I love?
3. Am I keeping it out of obligation or expectation?
4. Am I holding on to this because I should love it?
5. Am I saving it just-in-case? 6. Do I have more of the same thing?
7. Could something else I own do the same job?
8. Am I holding onto a broken item to fix one day?
9. Is this item worth the time I spend cleaning/storing it?
10. Could I use this space for something else?
Next time you have having a hard time cleaning or clearing an area ask yourself these questions, and if you still feel overwhelmed call Seniors On The Move at 905-933-0730. We make it easy! Ask about our new Tidy Team!